By accessing this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
This document – “Terms and conditions of use of the happypixels.ro website” (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) establishes the conditions under which any person can visit or access the website at the address www.happypixels.ro (hereinafter referred to as “the Website” and/or “Happy Pixels”), and has the value of a convention entered into between Happy Pixels SRL, CUI RO28171477, registered with the Trade Register under number J26/262/2012, at the address Str. Principală, nr. 324, Periș, Mureș county, phone 0730 611 721, email [email protected], in its capacity as owner and administrator of the Website, and any person who visits or accesses the Website (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The refusal of these Terms and Conditions, or of any provision thereof, requires the person concerned to immediately cease accessing the Website, and the continuation of accessing or visiting the Website, any page thereof, and any component thereof, constitutes an unconditional and full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and any provision thereof.
Processing of personal data
In accordance with the requirements of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Happy Pixels is obliged to securely and only for the specified purposes, manage the personal data that you provide us as a Client, by completing the following information: name and surname, company name, phone number, email address.
The purpose of collecting the data is to transmit price offers upon request by completing the form on our website, and, if you opt to subscribe to the newsletter, to send messages about promotions and news from Happy Pixels.
You are not obliged to provide the data, but refusal will result in the inability to carry out the activities for the above mentioned purposes.
The storage period on the Happy Pixels website of the personal data mentioned above is for a period of 30 days, with the mention that the data provided can remain stored in the company’s archive, in accordance with the laws in force.
According to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016, you have the following rights:
- the right of access – means that you have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether or not we process your data, and if so, to provide you with access to these data and information about how they are processed;
- the right to portability – refers to the fact that you can receive your personal data in a structured, readable format that can be automatically read and to the right that this can be transmitted directly to another operator;
- the right to object – concerns the right to object to the processing of personal data when it serves a public interest or our legitimate interest;
- the right to rectification – refers to the timely correction of inaccurate personal data; – refers to the timely correction of inaccurate personal data;
- the right to erasure/right to be forgotten – means that you have the right and can request that we delete or anonymize your collected data without undue delay, in any of the following situations:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- you object to the processing; the data was collected illegally;
- the data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
- collection was made by offering information society services.
- the right to restrict processing – can be exercised in the following cases:
- the accuracy of the data is contested for a period that allows us to verify their correctness;
the processing is illegal, but it is not desired to delete the data but only to restrict it;
if Happy Pixels no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request it for the defense of a right in court;
if you have objected to the processing for the period of time it is checked whether legitimate rights prevail over your rights.
- the right to information about the processing of his personal data;
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision taken on the basis of automated processing;
- the right to file a complaint with the national data protection authority;
- the right to go to justice.
You can exercise all these rights by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Happy Pixels applies all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data, protecting it against destruction, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access to it.
Who has access to my data?
Happy Pixels may transmit or allow access to this data to third parties (called processors) for the purposes mentioned above, such as:
- IT service providers
- website hosting providers
- payment processors
- the technical provider for the newsletter
- accounting services
- traffic analysis services as detailed within this document.
These companies are obliged to use this data securely and exclusively for the purposes specified by Happy Pixels. They only have access to the personal data strictly necessary to provide the service established by Happy Pixels and cannot use the personal data for their own purposes. All the proxies we work with are in the European Union, and those from the United States of America are enrolled in the USA – European Union Privacy Shield program.
Due to obligations of confidentiality, security and the protection of commercial interests, we prefer not to publish the names of these third parties, but to mention them only through the category of proxy. The list of authorized persons with contact details may be made available to the competent authorities or interested users, in accordance with the law.
The Happy Pixels logo and name is in the process of being registered as a trademark at the State Invention and Trademark Office. Any use of the Trademark not authorized by its owner, including the display of the Trademark by other sites after the authorization has expired, is a violation of the legislation in the specific field and will attract civil or criminal penalties, as the case may be, and the trademark owner reserves the right to do all steps in this regard.
The content (images, texts, etc.) and the design of Happy Pixels, including its look & feel and the databases accessible through it, are the property of Happy Pixels and are protected by the European legislation in force regarding copyright and rights related. In the case of information and content posted by third parties on the happypixels.ro website or through Happy Pixels services, the copyright and responsibility for them belong entirely to those who published that information.
You may copy and print Happy Pixels content for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any use of Happy Pixels content for purposes other than those expressly permitted herein or by applicable law is prohibited. Requests to use the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document can be sent to the email address [email protected].
The actions described below are not permitted without the prior express written permission of Happy Pixels:
- reproducing or storing the content, as well as sending this content to any other website, server or any other means of information storage;
- modifying, publishing, transmitting, as well as participating in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by
- reproducing, modifying or displaying the content, without obtaining prior written permission from Happy Pixels;
removal of insignia identifying Happy Pixels’ copyright on the content.
If you believe that certain content found on the Happy Pixels website or distributed through the Happy Pixels services violates your intellectual property rights, right to privacy, publicity or other personal rights, please send an email to @happypixels.ro, with the infringed rights, to allow us to act in accordance with the legal provisions according to Romanian Law 365/2002 on electronic commerce.
Newsletter and advertising
Happy Pixels newsletters are sent via MailChimp. Thus, the confidentiality and security of information are ensured.
When the Customer creates an Account on the Site or places an order or a request for an offer, he has the opportunity to express his agreement regarding the receipt of the Newsletter. The customer can register for the Newsletter list and from other specially marked sections on the website.
The Customer may change its option regarding the agreement issued to the Seller at any time:
- by contacting Happy Pixels in this regard;
- by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the newsletter messages received.
Opting out of receiving Newsletters does not imply waiving the acceptance given for this Document.
Happy Pixels may display paid advertising messages on other social networks such as Facebook and on search engines such as Google and other partner sites.
Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its contractual obligations if such failure to perform timely and/or properly, in whole or in part, is due to a force majeure event. Force majeure is the unforeseeable event beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be avoided.
If, within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of its occurrence, the respective event does not cease, each party will have the right to notify the other party of the full termination of the Contract without any of them being able to claim other damages to the other.
Any attempt to access the personal data of another User will be considered attempted fraud and will trigger criminal investigation against the one or those who attempted this fact.
Disputes and applicable law (Jurisdiction)
This Agreement is subject to Romanian law. Any disputes arising between Happy Pixels and Customers/Buyers will be resolved amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved by the competent Romanian courts in the Municipality of Târgu-Mureș.